Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Dermatologist In San Francisco Bay Area Using Photography Or Computer Imaging For Skin Cancer Screening?

Melanoma and Skin Cancer Discussion

Dermatologist In San Francisco Bay Area Using Photography Or Computer Imaging For Skin Cancer Screening?

Postby ArgIwydd » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 am

With blond hair, blue eyes, and lots of freckles, I am considered a high risk skin cancer contender.
I have been doing a good deal of reading and it sounds as if most dermatologists cannot detect the very early forms of skin cancer, such as lesions under 3mm.
I am looking for any recommendations in the bay area of dermatologists that use photographic imaging or computer mapping to aid in diagnosis and monitoring.
Someone on the peninsula would be ideal.
Thanks!
ArgIwydd

Postby Diarmuid » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:42 am

With blond hair, blue eyes, and lots of freckles, I am considered a high risk skin cancer contender.
I have been doing a good deal of reading and it sounds as if most dermatologists cannot detect the very early forms of skin cancer, such as lesions under 3mm.
I am looking for any recommendations in the bay area of dermatologists that use photographic imaging or computer mapping to aid in diagnosis and monitoring.
Someone on the peninsula would be ideal.
Thanks!
Diarmuid

Postby Buadhachan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:44 am

I'm not to sure but maybe seek more opinions?
Buadhachan

Postby Rudolf » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:47 am

False
Rudolf

Return to Melanoma and Skin Cancer