Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Does That Mean That Asbestos Caused The Cancer?

Mesothelioma causes, treatment and diagnosis discussion

Postby Kleef » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:52 am

Yes, it happens all the time to people that have worked with asbestos.
It is called Mesothelioma and is caused by the small particles found in asbestos.
The particles are very tiny and have very sharp edges to them and they end up in lung tissue damaging it.
The constant irritation causes the cancer.

good luck to you
Kleef

Postby Fernham » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:08 am

properly, i could consider #2, #3, #4, #8 and #9. maximum cancers isn't a "disease" in the experience you do no longer "capture it" by skill of assembly somebody walking the different course down the corridor as with a chilly, fly, pneumonia, etc. it extremely is the physique's cells that fluctuate the effortless processing and start to divide and multiply quickly. To a undeniable quantity, it extremely is organic. organic radiation in the soil, air and water reason cancers; some reason mutations. otherwise, each and each human could have the appropriate same DNA. it extremely is the stuff that would kill a individual who we ought to observe out for. some cancers are so sluggish that, if shriveled late in existence, will probable no longer reason dying. As to #11, i could say it extremely is achieveable, if it rubs adequate to reason a sore that can't heal.
Fernham

Postby Leopold » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:10 am

I don't think so.
Leopold

Return to Mesothelioma Forum