I work in a golf club and me and my friend were in the larder and noticed the textured ceiling was flaking. So that health and safety would not give us a bad report we decide to chip away at it and repaint the ceiling. Underneath the textured ceiling was plasterboard.
Well I had no idea that they used asbestos in these kinds of ceilings, no one told us or warned us about it and we just chipped away. I definitely inhaled some and am now panicking about it.
What is the likeliness that this contained asbestos. It flaked away like paint but was really thick.