Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

With The Cancer Mesothelioma, What Effect Does Metastasis To The Lymph Nodes Have On The Patient?

Mesothelioma causes, treatment and diagnosis discussion

With The Cancer Mesothelioma, What Effect Does Metastasis To The Lymph Nodes Have On The Patient?

Postby Haniel » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:03 am

It would cause an avenue tor the cancer to spread to other areas of the body. This is a highly lethal disease. Less than 10% survive 5 years.
Haniel

Postby Dafydd » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:04 am

Metastasize just means that it spread.
With any Cancer the more it metastasizes the more it has spread and the harder it is to control or put into remission.
Depending on where it metastasizes the cells start growing out of control there and spread throughout weakening where ever they are growing.
Dafydd

Postby Hulbart » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:07 am

i worked with a guy who had cancer in his lymph nodes,doc's told him the outlook was grim,nothing they could do.he told them remove the lymph nodes,they said it wouldn't change outcome,but he had them removed.that was ten years ago,he's in perfect health today.doc's don't know everything(i have the utmost respect for good medical people)medical knowledge has come a really long way in ten years.
Hulbart

Postby Frans » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:09 am

I have just written an article on recurrence of mesothelioma.

I have included the link for you.

Kind regards,

Ann.
Frans

Return to Mesothelioma Forum