Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Whats This Pain!?! Has This Ever Happend To Anyone Else!?!?

Ovarian Cancer Discussion Forum

Postby Chin-Hwa » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:03 pm

In 2008 rite before I found out I was pregnant, one night my side started to cramp. It hurt all over. Over time all the pain went to my right side and got worse and worse I couldnt walk stand or sit. The only thing I could do was rock myself from side to side. I also puked a few times. The next day it still hurt but not as bad my side just felt really sore n I couldnt stand up all the way. After a few days the pain went away. But it still comes back every few months, but now it starts at the top moves to my left side then the rite. Ive had people tell me it could be my apendix but other ppl has said if it was it would have ruptured already and some has said it may be that I have a cist on my ovary. Then back in june I had a papsmear done and the test results came back not normal is it posible it could be cervical cancer or ovarian cancer? I hate going to the doc. So I would just like to get an idea of what it might be so ill know what to expect. Has this ever happend to anyone else!?!
Chin-Hwa

Postby Derrell » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:05 pm

i had a similar issue and it could be either ovarian cysts, endometriosis, but most likely not cancer
Derrell

Return to Ovarian Cancer