Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Dream And Reality, Is There A Link Between Dream And Actual Situation At The Same Time?

Ovarian Cancer Discussion Forum

Dream And Reality, Is There A Link Between Dream And Actual Situation At The Same Time?

Postby tremaine7 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:50 pm

This is a true story only 45 days old.

I saw a dream that I was traveling in a general compartment on a long distance train a small child came to me started playing with me and I went blank, when I re-gained conscious my bags around were lying all scattered and open.

Within a fortnight suddenly I had to make plans to make a long distance trip and immediately that dream came to my mind, I booked confirmed tickets and left Bombay, due to the fog my train was delayed by 4 hours and I missed the connecting train and had no options other than to board a general class compartment of a train waiting on the next platform for the same route.

You can imagine a general class compartment on a long distance train in New Delhi, in a train with no seating space surprisingly somebody offered me the same seat what I had dreamed about and to my astonishment a sweet little girl of 5 was standing right there, in front of me with her mom with a baby in her arm on the seat and one more of her siblings sharing the seat with her mom.

Now What!!!

Well I completed my journey got down with all my bags INTACT and an experience I will never forget in my life of the relation between a dream and reality.

I have always believed through our 'Karma's' and our belief in God we can change the course of our fate. And through negative thought we preempt the impossible

My best wishes to you.
tremaine7

Postby calder » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Subconscious mind is like a vast ocean. It is a storehouse of your past life.
So many facts suppressed in your mind naturally will have an outlet through your dream.
In the instant case it is the aborted desire or unfulfilled sex that might have caused the dream.
Too much anxiety.
Shirdi Sai Baba is an embodiment of perfection to you and the accidental fall of His photo has nothing to do with your dream other than a coincidence.
calder

Postby Victoriano » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:52 pm

Yes I believe that dreams have a meaning.
I saw a dream of myself in front of a wide and open highway and I was at the start of a new life.
I recently had a dream of myself with a baby and I had just started on a new job.
Actually I related these dreams to the events cited above, but I feel they really were related.
If you saw you had cancer it does not mean exactly this: its probably related to some problem you are keeping inside, and that's troubling you.
Dreams are a mirror in which you see a deformed reality!
Victoriano

Postby agni » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Some dreams become reality when you see it in early morning/dawn.

Dreams are actually reflections of our subconscious mind & it's very powerful.Subconscious mind forms part of the unused huge potential our brain has.

Even it can know whether we r going to die tomorrow which is reflected in our hands which Chiro found out.

The above is Science & not religion or astrology.

I am an atheist too.I also dont believe in palmistry/astrology.Only the science part i believe & this my own view...
agni

Postby Avidor » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:56 pm

Dreams often are result of mind gone 'out of control'.
In my opinion they have no connection in the life of a person, unless a person believes that they can affect one's life. More you believe in the dream-connections, more you will be confused and waste time.
Best thing is to dismiss all dreams as nothing to do with your life, and you will have a peaceful life.
If you start believing that dreams have some meaning in your life, you will surely lose peace of mind, get life filled with negative fears , and bring that to reality if you continue those thoughts in your mind.
Avidor

Postby Stock » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:58 pm

Real Life mean we do something

Dream

SleeP : in this position we forget everything .

Every Human have Three stage in Regular Life.

Or We live in 3 stages.

so connection may be or not may be no one can said exact .

U read Raja Harischandra story. Raja Harischandra is very famous for keeping his promise.

It is said that the great sage Vishwamitra, once approached Harishchandra and informed him of a promise made by the king during the sage's dream to donate his entire kingdom. (Accounts differ on how the sage had got the promise from the king. Some other legends say, it was by way of pacification when the king had once disturbed the sage's penance to his consternation.) Harishchandra was so virtuous, that he immediately made good his word and donated his entire kingdom to the sage and walked away with his wife and son.
Stock

Postby Lawton » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:00 pm

In some rare cases, there is some similarity betweent the dream and reality, but not in all cases.

If you have some notions or thoughts, which are very strong, and have strong hold on you, you might get dreams on such thoughts, sometimes.

The nail showed on the wall, might have been loose or the weight of the might have been heavy, that is the reason why, the photo fell.

Check it, confirm it and be happy.
It has got nothing to do with bad omen.

Do not give much thought for it.
Lawton

Postby Olney » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:01 pm

I won't say there is a link between dream and actual situation at the same time but yes, there is definitely a link between what's happening around you and in your mind and what you dream. As per my personal experiences, most of the times it's a random sequence of impressions in your mind that is generated by your subconscious mind. This sequence (dream) may be logical or not but it doesn't definitely tell you something about the future. You can imagine a dream like a badly edited movie created by you subconscious mind for which shooting is done by your active mind. hope this heps.
Olney

Postby Babafemi » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:05 pm

Nothing..... But Dreams Come Based on the Activities That We have done Earlier or Think of Future.. So Some Dreams Will be True when They Are about future
Babafemi

Postby Amhold » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:07 pm

Science cannot help you at present. But the same experience I have gone through my life several times. I am a man from Kolkata City in India. I dreamt of train and plain accidents many times, and it became a reality. I even several times told my family members that this is the dream that I have dreamt of, and it might gonna come true. But most of the times, they forget that I had said it before, because they took it lightly, or didnt paid any attention to my words. I dreamt of a Durga Idol decorated in modern weaponry in her ten hands. The same picture was published in a daily Bengali newspaper Ananda Bazar Patrika as a front page description of their coming Puja Edition 'Desh' magazine that year. I dreamt of inland and international air-crash and train accident pictures, which were published in the news papers two three days later - exactly in the same style, as I had seen in my dream. A few month ago I dreamt of a chess-board like area, but could not make it out what was it. But I was damn sure that this was going to be an accident site - be it airoplane or train. A few days later, a foreign airoplane accident, shown in television, remembered me that the design of the aircrash site was like a chess-board because there were some construction and steps - ditto my dream. But sometimes, as you said, my dreams also fails. But as days passes, I have experienced and gathered the knowledge that there are some difference between a normal dream and the type of dreams which would have the chance of coming true. You will know that there will be some element of trance-like inward feeling while you dream of such dreams. And you can differientiate between a normal dream and a psychic one. I have not attained that much expertise till now. But I feel, if a person earnestly tries, he or she may attain that expertise to differentiate. And the most important is, how can we help people by informing in advance about the coming crashes or the crash sites ? You see, what I have seen like a chess-board area, how can I interprate it to the people near that accident site ? The least I can do is to draw a sketch of that chess-board like area, and submit it in a web site and tell people worldwide that this is the crash site what I have seen in my dream, so people, you better be aware - is there any area like this in your locality ? If the answer is yes, then please avoid risky jobs or airoplane or train journeys near that area. Well, if I see one such dream again in future, I promise, I shall write it down here in Yahoo Answers site. But, as I said, I cannot guaranty you about the result. I believe, it is a paranormal fenomena and capability, which we, a few people in the world have got - some at lower level, and some at a very higher level, whom we call a psychic. Thank you friend.
Amhold

Return to Ovarian Cancer