Ovarian Cancer Discussion Forum

What Are The Symptoms Of Ovarian Cysts?

Postby Addis » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:11 am

Introduction

Symptoms Causes

Diagnosis

Treatment

Symptoms of ovarian cysts

Most ovarian cysts are small, benign (harmless) and do not produce any symptoms.

Symptoms of large cysts

Large cysts may cause problems, so it is important to speak to your GP if you notice any of the following:

Pain and discomfort in your abdomen. This may come and go, but it may last for long periods of time. Some women notice it more after sex.

Bloating or swelling in your abdomen.

Changes to your periods. They may become irregular, painful, heavier or lighter than normal.

Needing to go to the toilet more often. Depending on where the cyst is and its size, it may put pressure on the bladder or bowels. It may also cause pain during bowel movements.

Changes in the way your breasts and body hair grow. In rare cases, ovarian cysts can cause abnormal amounts of hormones to be produced, which can speed up or change the way your breasts and body hair grow.

Some medical conditions may cause additional symptoms:

If you have endometriosis (where cells that line the womb are found in other parts of the body), you may also have pelvic pain and low backache.

If you have polycystic ovarian syndrome (multiple cysts in the ovaries) you may also experience weight gain and acne.

For more information, see Useful links.

Symptoms of complicated cysts

Sometimes, ovarian cysts cause more serious problems, which are outlined below. These types of cyst will need hospital treatment (see Treatment, above).

Torsion

If a cyst is growing on a stem from an ovary, the stem can become twisted (called torsion). This stops the blood supply to the cyst and causes a lot of pain in the lower abdomen.

Bursting

The cyst may burst, causing sudden severe pain in the lower abdomen. The pain you feel depends on what the cyst contained, whether it is infected and whether there is any bleeding.

Cancer

Very occasionally, an ovarian cyst is an early form of ovarian cancer. However, ovarian cysts are very common and about 95% are non-cancerous.
Addis

Postby chilton17 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:12 am

In Oct. I had a very large cyst on my ovary removed. They also had to take out my right ovary and tube and appendix because the cyst had ruptured. I didn't have irregular periods at all. The came on time everymonth. But for a few months before finding all of this out I was haveing pains off and on on my right side. It would start about two weeks before my period and would last until my period was over. It wasn't really bad until Oct. It started hurting so bad i went to ER and found all this out. We were TTC and dr sadi I wouldn't have gotten pregnant with that cyst there. So now we are TTC again and so far nothing. So def get it checked out. Maybe if it is a cyst you have caught it in time to save your ovary. I wish you all the best!!!
chilton17

Postby Adoerte » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:13 am

Adoerte

Postby Gualtiero » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:20 am

Hi there,

Since the real causes of uterine fibroids are complex, it goes to follow that their treatment should also be multidimensional. A wide variety of treatments, ranging from simple medicinal drugs to complex surgeries, are available for addressing uterine fibroid symptoms. However, if you are looking for a safe and natural form of remedy, it is best to take a holistic approach to your condition.

To know more about this system click here http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=553

Bye
Gualtiero

Postby Captain » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:22 am

Uterine fibroids are the non-cancerous tumor growths in the clean muscle layers of the uterus. The Uterine Fibroids is quite frequent among the feminine gender throughout the early, middle and later reproductive years and if you want to get rid of it you will need Amanda Leto's Fibroids Miracle guide from here https://tr.im/cJw9U

Fibroids Miracle guide is just a complete information to treating uterine fibroids naturally from home. 

The Fibroid miracle is undoubtedly the best and most basic program to make use of to really get your human body in good health and it will revitalize the quality of your daily life. The fibroid miracle is the response to a lasting alternative of your uterine fibroids wellness condition.

Captain

Postby Waldemarr » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:23 am

Waldemarr

Postby Brandyn » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:29 am

Get Ovarian Cyst Miracle!
Brandyn

Postby Hayes » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:34 am

If you have an Ovarian Cyst, Symptoms are:

1)Menstrual irregularities.

2)Pelvic pain- a constant or intermittent dull ache that may radiate to your lower back and thighs. Pelvic pain shortly before your period begins or just before it ends. Pelvic pain during intercourse

3)Nausea, vomiting or breast tenderness similar to that experienced during pregnancy

4)Fullness or heaviness in abdomen.

5)Pressure on bladder - difficulty emptying your bladder completely.

6)Sudden, severe abdominal or pelvic pain

7)Pain accompanied by fever or vomiting

8)painful sex

9)weight gain.

If you would like to learn how to cure your ovarian cysts permanently.

without drugs, without risky surgery, without any typical ovarian cysts treatments, and without any side effects,

then you can visit :

http://www.zoodl.com/ovariancystcures/
Hayes

Postby hennessy45 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:48 am

hennessy45

Postby Basile » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:01 am

Basile

Return to Ovarian Cancer