Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Missed Period, Haven't Had Sex In 3 Years, What's The Problem?

Ovarian Cancer Discussion Forum

Postby clarance » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:59 pm

So, this is the first time in my life that I've ever missed a period. Im pretty sure I'm about 9 days late. I haven't had sex in 4 years. I'm pretty sure pregnancy is out of the question. My stomach has also been pretty upset and I have gas, i do feel somewhat bloated. I'm getting cramps and discharge just like I would before starting my period, but I haven't gotten it. I'm also having a weird sensation down in my pelvic area, I don't know how to explain it, it's not an unbearable pain or anything. I googled my symptoms and I came across ovarian cancer and it's symptoms and now I'm freaked out. I'm 19 btw, if anyone has any knowledge as to why this is happening, please let me know, it would be much appreciated.
clarance

Postby Gaffney » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:11 pm

Your body is always changing. I would document your symptoms and if you don't feel better in a week go see the Dr. If you are getting sick that would cause it, if you changed your diet, lost a lot of weight, etc. Don't pay any mind to google, that will just scare you. (Google makes everything seem like cancer.)
Gaffney

Return to Ovarian Cancer