Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Need To Talk To People Who Have Used The Overnight Cure For Cancer Stage Iv Pancreatic Cancer, No Time Left!!!?

Pancreatic Cancer Discussions

Need To Talk To People Who Have Used The Overnight Cure For Cancer Stage Iv Pancreatic Cancer, No Time Left!!!?

Postby waren » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:56 am

just heard of this, given 3 mo's. to live on Oct. 21st. very weak, no appetite, so much pain. taking dilaudid & on 200 mcg's fentanyl patches. desperately need help. have to get him off pain med's before using dmso, don't know what to do. no insurance & on disability so really have no money to speak of PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
waren

Postby deke » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:01 am

There is no overnight cure for any cancer and there is no reason to take him off his pain meds, he shouldn?t have to suffer.
deke

Postby terrell » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:06 am

Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) is an industrial solvent, a by-product of making paper, which has been promoted as an alternative cancer treatment since the 1960s.

Some people have promoted DMSO as a cancer preventive agent. They claim it works by "cleaning" cell membranes and decreasing the effect of cancer-causing substances. Available evidence does not support these claims.

Please don't make his time left on earth a living hell.
terrell

Postby Emst » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:07 am

My life was saved by resveratrol

made from muscadime seeds.

The doctor had gave me 2 mo.s to live.

This is 100% true.

Try it.

IN 30 DAYS THE cancer was gone.

It has saved other people I know.
Emst

Postby Howell » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:08 am

just heard of this, given 3 mo's. to live on Oct. 21st. very weak, no appetite, so much pain. taking dilaudid & on 200 mcg's fentanyl patches. desperately need help. have to get him off pain med's before using dmso, don't know what to do. no insurance & on disability so really have no money to speak of PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
Howell

Postby Naomhan » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:14 am

I recently lost my mother to ovarian cancer so I can relate to what you're going through.
It was the hardest thing I have ever gone through and I doubt I will go through anything that painful again.
I just wanted someone to give me an answer as to how to fix what was happening, but no one could.
It was beyond my control and unfortunately, the doctor's control as well.
All I could do at that point was make her as happy and comfortable as I could. There comes a point in everyones life where you have to relinquish control, no matter how hard it may be.
Taking a cancer patient off pain medication to try something that has never been proven to work is not in their best interest.
As hard as it is, sometimes you have to step back and see what happens.
Doctors don't know how much time someone has to live.
There is no way they could know.
Things will happen in their own time and you have to be strong enough to let them.
Naomhan

Postby Bruns » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:26 am

i have stage iv pancreatic cancer... diagnosed nov 27... have never heard of 'the overnight cure'... sounds suspicious... can you explain it? or email me... [email protected]

i am all for trying alternative therapies... prognosis for pancreatic cancer sucks... but think it's really important this person stays on pain meds... this kind of pain is awful...
Bruns

Return to Pancreatic Cancer