Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

What Man Wrote A Book About Living Lfe To The Fullest While He Had Pancreatic Cancer?

Pancreatic Cancer Discussions

What Man Wrote A Book About Living Lfe To The Fullest While He Had Pancreatic Cancer?

Postby Jim » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:33 am

i cant remember the gentleman that wrote a book and did alot of public speaking engagements, before he died of pancreatic cancer. they showed a quick clip of him last night on access hollywood. he was only to live 6 months but he madeit to 9 months. i thought his last name was Coach. he was tall and had dark brown / black hair. his message was that he was alive NOW, and to live it, and not dwell on the illness. live while u can. i cant remember his name or the book, lol...i just saw the clip and i remembered that i wanted to get his book then, but forgot! does this jog anyones memory? i hope so!! thank you for reading this.
Jim

Postby herlebeorht » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:34 am

Randy Pausch was the man I thought of right away as well.
He had very good points.
Live life while you are alive and don't regret that you're going to die.
herlebeorht

Postby davidbeckham » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:36 am

Randy Pausch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Pausch

He then co-authored a book called The Last Lecture on the same theme, which ... Pausch died of complications from pancreatic cancer on July 25, 2008. ... While completing his doctoral studies, Pausch was briefly employed at Xerox Palo Alto ...
davidbeckham

Postby Tirell » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:47 am

That was the gent that I thought of as well - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7zzQpvoY...
Tirell

Return to Pancreatic Cancer