Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Whats The Minimal Amount Of Having Sex Will Keep A Guy From Getting Prostate Cancer In A Month,week ?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

Whats The Minimal Amount Of Having Sex Will Keep A Guy From Getting Prostate Cancer In A Month,week ?

Postby Sergio » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:18 am

I know that having sex prevents a guy from getting prostate cancer.
I am a guy that doesn't get sex much from my wife and averages 2-3 times a month.
Am I a potential candidate?
Sergio

Postby Lynne » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:20 am

about it you can get information from here http://canmdh91.notlong.com/AAv4U6b
Lynne

Postby Clemmy » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:21 am

There is no correlation to having sex and prostate cancer of prostate enlargement. (period!) As far as medical science knows to date they both are age related diseases but the cause of prostate cancer is still unknown and for prostate enlargement there's a theory it might be caused by DHT or dihydrotestosterone but it's still just a theory. It might be caused by Estrogen instead. Cause unknown!
Clemmy

Postby Orsino » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:24 am

Poor you, even worst poor Mr. Happy.

You may need to increase this rate a bit or take a handle of this sad situation.
Orsino

Postby Nuallan » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:31 am

As far as I am aware, sex and prostate cancer are not linked. However, sex and benign prostate hypertrophy (prostate enlargement) are linked. Abstinence is associated with prostate enlargement. My gf tells me she is a prostate therapist ;-)
Nuallan

Postby Etlelooaat » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:58 am

Ur not at risk but nice try.Ur lucky as alot of married men dont even get that
Etlelooaat

Postby Kennon » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:16 am

The basic rule of thumb is that a man should ejaculate once a week to maintain a healthy prostate.
Kennon

Return to Prostate Cancer