Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Left Side Testicular Pain?

Discuss Prostate Cancer

Postby Adoniya » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:58 pm

I've had dull pains on the top left side of my testicles that seem to be random and last for only a few hours. Nothing provokes the pains they are just random. The last time I had the pain I noticed that when I would push down on a certain spot it would hurt like crazy! Nothing else makes it hurt worse though like peeing, coughing and sneezing. I've had these pains for around a year now they seem to happen around once every 3 months. Im just really worried that I may have like cancer or something if anyone could plz share some knowledge.
Adoniya

Postby Darrell » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:59 pm

Dude im interior an identical boat as you. yet my discomfort under no circumstances went away its been there for roughly a three hundred and sixty 5 days now. i did the ultrasound and they stated each little thing develop into ok. i cant sense any lumps and the rfile would not know what it would properly be. he stated seeing that there is no longer something contained in the U. S. that i shouldn't worry about it
Darrell

Postby Jar » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:08 pm

That does not sound good, why have you not seen a doctor?!

Schedule an appt with your family doc to find out what is going on.

It may also be this, its pretty common, and that's what it sounds like: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_balls
Jar

Postby Caomh » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:09 pm

You could have an inguinal hernia.
It's a weakened area in the wall of your abdomen.
In some people a piece of the small bowel can slip through the area and get trapped.
When that happens, generally speaking the opening loosens and the bowel goes back in place.
If that doesn't happen the little piece of bowel can be starved of blood flow and you have a serious situation on your hands (so to speak).
You need to see a doctor before that happens.

Inguinal hernia surgery is simple and safe and you don't have to worry about that opening ever again.
I advise you to make an appointment with your regular doctor and let him or her refer you to a general surgeon.
Caomh

Return to Prostate Cancer