Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Nazi Style Human Experiments Conducted Without Consent By Usa; Anything Wrong With These?

The latest news from Cancer Trials and Cancer Research around the world.

Nazi Style Human Experiments Conducted Without Consent By Usa; Anything Wrong With These?

Postby Glenn » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:18 am

The Nuremberg Code was a set of ethics set as a result of the Nuremberg trials of WW2.

The Nazis were inspired by America's carrying out of human experiments, who were doing them well before Hitler came to power (as early as the 1840's).

Radioactive iodine experiments, project SUNSHINE (which dispersed radioactive contamination worldwide), Project 112; chemical experiments, psychological and torture experiments, the testing of pathogens, disease, and biological warfare agents -- some of these on infants and prisoners; the Tuskegee syphilis experiment (Alabama,1932-1972), the CIA releasing whooping cough bacteria in Tampa Bay, Florida which caused an epidemic in the city killing 12 people, 22 elderly patients at the Jewish Chronic Disease center, New York, injected with live cancer cells by a doctor who subsequently became Vice President of American Cancer Society despite a failed cover up attempt, etc, ad infinitum.

To this day, no American has been prosecuted for violating a test subject's right to consent, even though those experiments have caused death and injury[1].

Is the Nuremberg Code a complete and utter joke?

If it is, why not just burn the paper it's printed on and stop pretending to be 'ethical' and concerned about 'human rights'?

United States v Stanley (American serviceman to whom LSD was secretly administered):

en.wikipedia.org/

wiki/United

_States

_v._Stanley

[1] Henry N. Pontell, International Handbook of White-collar And Corporate Crime, Springer. p62
Glenn

Postby Windham » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:19 am

This is an abuse of human rights
Windham

Postby Aghamore » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:20 am

Let's first set aside the fact that God has said marriage should be between a man and woman. We'll have to also set aside the fact that marriage is ordained of God and sealed through the divine authority of the Priesthood. (We must also assume you or whomever believe the gospel to be true.) OK. According to the gospel, exaltation is the highest degree or blessing one can attain. I would think that *should* be everyone's ultimate goal. Exaltation. Now, in order to obtain that highest degree, a man and woman (women) must enter into the new and everlasting covenant of marriage AND keep their covenants. The covenant is entered into by the couple and God and bound by the Holy Priesthood. There is God, the Preisthood holder and the woman. To me, the Priesthood holder is esentiall the "covenant maker", for the covenant is not valid without the Priesthood holder. OK, so my own thoughts here, let's say same-sex marriage was legal... BUT, two Priesthood holders could not enter into one covenant. I think there is something about the "one" covenant maker, and he is the "one" Priesthood holder. Then if you thik about two women, there is no covenant able to be made, so of course that is also out of line with God's eternal plan. I don't think it's a matter of "what's right or wrong"... I really think it has to do with two men cannot covenant together nor can two women. I really think it has a lot to do with the Priesthood, who holds it and who doesn't. Even if both men are Priesthood holders... The main reason I believe same-sex marriage is wrong, other than the obvious, is because it cannot lead to an eternal marriage. For that matter, any civil unions don't either, so technically they are "wrong" too I guess. Wrong according to the gospel. Not wrong morally. If that makes sense... I think it is actually a great blessing for those in the circumstance who have had a spouse die and remarry and are able to be sealed for eternity. I mean, that shows to me that our Father in Heaven loves us very much. We can only see the carnal side of plural wives, which that carnality will not exist in the next life, so I don't see what the big deal is. So, long answer, I think there is nothing wrong with polygamy *when* appropirately abided by. I DO oppose gay marriage.
Aghamore

Postby Benejamen » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:21 am

I think we should experiment on you.
Benejamen

Postby Sawyere » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:22 am

There is lots wrong with these, Thats why you know about them
Sawyere

Postby Clemmy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:23 am

There is NO bad deed, that the US have done in the last 50 years, that USSR or China have not done on a wider scale and with greater cynicism...
Clemmy

Postby rousse » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:24 am

Plus hitler got most of his eugenics ideas from america at the time except for the jew part but getting rid of retards,babies born crippled, i believe in the 1890's we even sterilized a whole tpwn because most of their children in the town.were being born deformed
rousse

Postby Darek » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:30 am

If any of that happened, it's not good.
Darek

Postby Ramon » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:33 am

Is the Nuremberg Code a complete and utter joke?

Understand the the Nurmeberg war trials were for the purpose of killing the remaining Nazi to ensure no Fourth Reich rising from the ashes.
One important determination at Nuremberg was that although the Government stripped a segment of society of its human status it was still murder to kill the aforementioned segment. Many in the US feel that this is applicable only to Nazi's as our Government and many others around the world have done this to the human fetus!
Ramon

Return to Cancer News and Clinical Trials