Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

What Do You Think About Monsanto? Gm Foods? Positive And / Or Negative?

The latest news from Cancer Trials and Cancer Research around the world.

Postby Tau » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:21 am

In light of the recent worldwide march against Monsanto (the company creating and selling genetically modified foods and pesticides), I would just like to hear your opinions,not just in America, but everywhere around the world.

Are you scared of genetically modified foods? What do you know about this? Do you know about how it has affected farmers, consumers? What are the positives and the negatives of genetically modified foods??
Tau

Postby Daniel » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:23 am

They alongside with pseudo-non secular effect are the worst of all impacts. This us of a began devoid of companies. Its government became meant to guard each and every citizen person's existence, liberty and pursuit of priorities of happiness as he/she chosen them. That became the reason governmentally-employed voters have been granted constrained powers. Is that what's happened? it began to bypass incorrect lower back interior the 12830s, whilst the government of Federalists, the extremist republicans of their time, ancestors of the present get at the same time's intense wing, beginning utilising the improper "sell the final welfare clause". They tried to construct canals, imitating English dictatorship, and bankrupted each and every state the place it became tried--for the reason that railroads have been geared up quickly after. That government paid money to companies, their very own and others; amd they persevered doing i further and extra. in the course of the Civil conflict, those offering the Departments of government have been given fat on their contracts. no longer something has replaced. Now by using Republican Federal Reserve rules performed for practically one hundred years, 80 5--ninety% of the skill and money interior the rustic has ended up interior the hands of government bureaucrats, and monetary and different company executives-- whose each and every failed rules has further approximately the melancholy we are in as quickly as greater. this is why people who declare any govt is a divinely-inspired boos who needs to be dealt with as though he could no longer make a mistake and the folk conserving such positions act like a poison on government and against persons
Daniel

Postby dur14 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:29 am

I think Monsanto is the most evil and unethical corporation in the world.

Yes, I am scared of GMOs, but not because I am afraid of progress and technology like the PR department of Monsanto wants public to believe. GMOs are one of the most dangerous tools that multinational corporations, like Monsanto, use to have absolute control over the food supply. Monsanto has patents on all the GM seeds they create and therefore they essentially own that vegetable. For example, 88% of all corn in the United States is genetically modified, this essentially means that Monsanto owns corn! But that is crazy! How can one corporation own corn?? It is very dangerous for a corporation, whose only interest is profit to have so much control over the food supply. Damn lobbyists....

Also,yes, farmers have very much been affected, small family owned farms are dying out because of Monsanto. Additionally, Monsanto destroys farmers lives by suing them if there is even a trace of GM crop growing on their land from an adjacent GM farm, even though it is not their fault whatsoever.

And there are many potential human health and environmental risks. Monarch butterflies have been dying because of Monsanto's modified corn. And Just look up rBGH milk, the hormone milk that Monsanto created, it has been PROVEN to cause cancer and now it is banned all over... why hasn't monstano gotten into trouble? Because they are have deep ties to the FDA and media. Look up Jane Akre and Steve Wilson, they were reporters for Fox news who were fired for trying to reveal the truth about rBGH milk and because Monsanto had advertisements on fox news channels.
dur14

Postby Jermaine » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:32 am

Right as I type this I am eating a very early lunch of only vegetables, suffice it to say that after reading what I've read about MONSANTO in the last two days my stomach is in a bit of a knot and I'm NOT eating the seeds--which I used to love eating before!

I know I wouldn't have to eat the seeds themselves in order to be exposed to any cancer, hepatitis, diabetes, etc. which supposedly many are already suffering due to MONSANTO's genetically altered seeds, but now that I "know" I don't look at food the way I used to!

As a matter of fact I'm planning on searching for some sites today which are publishing the long list of food companies which DO use MONSANTO, in order to stop buying them immediately. I briefly saw one such site two days ago in a link posted here on YA.
Jermaine

Postby Diarmuid » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:35 am

If you're on Facebook, you can check this page,all against Monsanto: https://www.facebook.com/OccupyMonsatan?...

Here is a list of companies that don't use GMO's http://www.naturalcuresnotmedicine.com/2...

For European Union citizens, here is a petition against Monsanto: http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/We_dont...

Here's a link to a picture (not sure it works) of all companies owned by Monsanto: https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/292464_173831832781885_675674612_n.jpg (it's scary...)
Diarmuid

Postby Meilyg » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:48 am

I live in the Caribbean. I am not very scared of genetically modified foods because I know that here we don't have that. I know about this through the internet. There are no positives about genetically modified food.
Meilyg

Return to Cancer News and Clinical Trials