Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Why Are News Networks In Such A Frenzy Over The Swine Flu? Are They Trying To Make Americans Afraid?

The latest news from Cancer Trials and Cancer Research around the world.

Why Are News Networks In Such A Frenzy Over The Swine Flu? Are They Trying To Make Americans Afraid?

Postby Kealan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:15 am

Cancer is far more wide spread and deadly than the 40 reported cases of swine flu in the USA.

I just watched a press conference with Obama's press secretary and they (the press) looked like they were in a panic.

Is the current generation in power too fearful?
Kealan

Postby Meng » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:21 am

The communi$t$' have manipulated the swine flu pandemic scare to blast the torture memos off the front face. Swine flu has just up and come out of no where and the connect to Mexico seems as suspicious as can be especially since the communi$t$ desperately want our troops invading Mexico like they have invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. The communi$t$' definitely want Obama to declare Martial Law and a pandemic is one of the ways they have set us up to declare a pandemic Martial Law. So what is going on now is to set us up for something biological the bad guys have planned for us down the road. They are priming us for future biological manipulation and lies.
Meng

Postby Mayne » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:22 am

Flu spreads JUST A LIL BIT different then cancer does. lol. The real reason they are trying to contain swine flu is because it has shown to be highly mobile. This is rare in most flu jumps because when a flu jumps to a new host it normally takes time to become accustome to it's new environment. The risk here is that it may jump and mutate with more deadly flu viruses out there causing a mass pandemic that could wipe out BILLIONS of people if not controlled.
Mayne

Postby lanston » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:23 am

Personally, I think it's a racist scare tactic with some conflict of interest involved.

The few people that have had the swine flu in the US, have had mild symptoms, even milder than typical flus.

Only 80 people have died of the disease in Mexico. Were they already ill, or old patients?

Did you know that over 36,000 people die every year from the plain old flu?

They're saying that Tamiflu may help with the swine flu. Donald Rumsfeld owns millions of dollars worth of stock in the company that makes Tamiflu. Yes, I know he is no longer in public service, but he has alot of pull with cons at Fox News, one of the first networks to start broadcasting and exagerating the threat of swine flu.

@gilliegrrl - I'm a doctor.

I'm being flooded with patients who think they're dying from the swine flu.

The scare tactics are working on easily manipulated people.

You'll see that this will blow over and won't even be mentioned in about 3 months.

I do think that our government is wary about the possibility of future biological terrorism, and is seeing this as an opportunity to test their readiness, a 'dry run' sort of speak.
lanston

Postby santos » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:24 am

Media is not to be trusted with anything any more. Well, it didn?t take long for partisan Democrats to blame the swine flu outbreak on the Republican Party. Liberals are such a joke. o_O
santos

Postby Ammiel » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:28 am

I don't think it has much to do with fear, as it does practice running operational incremented containment and control exercises on a global scale.

But that's just a simple theory.

It is better to be safe than sorry. Especially with the mixtures of viruses involved. Mutation probability increases exponentially. Especially if it finds the right host(good for it's cause)(very bad for us and our surrounding environments).

DAR has a valid point.
Ammiel

Postby Joy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:30 am

Cancer isn't contagious.
Try looking up the flu pandemic of 1918, how quickly it spread, how deadly it was and then consider the far more dramatic mobility of the world's population now.
Then ask if they're being "too fearful".

I'd prefer they err on the side of caution.

**EDIT**

"Jack", you're wrong-the flu in Mexico is killing young healthy adults-very unlike the yearly flu strain.
The 1918 pandemic infected between 25-30% of the entire US population simultaneously-just a tad more serious than the regular influenza and also killed victims regardless of their age or relative health.
Joy

Postby Heanleah » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:31 am

I don't think it is a scare tactic. More of a way to sell news. Get ratings up and people buying papers.

I'm dead serious our paper has the swine flu 2009 daily talley. Comparing US and Mexico confirmed cases/deaths.

36,000 people die in the USA every year from the flu. That is what this is the flu. Why are people dying in Mexico? Duh working conditions are awful and so is living conditions. People just lob their trash in the streets and water is filled with sewer drainage.

Why did so many people die in 1918? Same reason I stated above. Now we protect against things like that.
Heanleah

Postby Hulbert » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:39 am

that's undesirable information!!! if the tension of flu that led to the pandemic in 1918 is close adequate to swine flu that individuals who had that's proof against it, it capacity that the swine flu can mutate in basic terms as actual by using fact the 1918 flu and alter into in basic terms as deadly. additionally, by using fact the swine flu did no longer seem in the process the traditional flu season capacity that there is a larger possibility that a it could desire to mutate right into a worse tension in the process the traditional flu season. i'm disillusioned that the media has stopped masking the swine flu in basic terms as at as quickly as as they began. What befell to human beings freaking out, donning well being midsection mask whilst going exterior, and closing colleges for 2 weeks by using fact of one case? The swine flu hasn't magically been fastened. human beings could desire to pay greater interest to it, by using fact whether it extremely is not any longer that undesirable now, it could desire to get a great purchase worse.
Hulbert

Postby Garve » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:40 am

Yes, exactly.
It's been used for years.
Create a "catastrophe" that only our politicians can save us from.
All we have to do is to relinquish more of our freedoms.

It's been done with the Cold War and "Nuclear Holocaust", the AIDS epidemic, Y2K, the New Ice Age, the Terrorist Threat and "Global Warming" (AKA Climate Change).

When are Americans going to wake up? How many times do you have to be fooled?
Garve

Next

Return to Cancer News and Clinical Trials