Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Is Smoking Pot Really Wrong In Islam?

The latest news from Cancer Trials and Cancer Research around the world.

Postby thurl » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:42 pm

Instead of smoking pot because you do all those other things, why don't you NOT do all of those other things and also not smoke pot? It's dumb and it makes you dumb. It causes lung cancer and lots of other cancers and kills brain cells. And it definately kills more than contact sports. It is also an intoxicant.
thurl

Postby crompton » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:50 pm

@Susan First of all, I'd like to thank you for your answer and your concern for my well being, I appreciate it. But to me this isn't something about giving into my desires. I'm not just some punk kid who thinks pot will be fun, so I'll make a compelling arguement about it and post it on the internet, in order to justify its use in my mind. Actually, I'm a rather devout muslim who was strongly against marijuana usage.

This is me simply responding to the voice of reason in my head. I said it before and I'll say it again, I believe Allah(swt) gave us our incredible brains because he designed us to think rationally about issues that the Qu'ran does not specify. We are designed to think rationally. Apparently, some more than others...
crompton

Postby Gene » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:55 pm

Follow your desires if you will, for it will only give you little enjoyment in this world.

OR

Leave your desires for the sake of Allah (swt), to obtain the ultimate infinite reward of the hereafter.

@Susan - Aameen

And Allah knows best.
Gene

Previous

Return to Cancer News and Clinical Trials