Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Breast And Bone Cancer?

Discussions relating to bone cancer symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

Breast And Bone Cancer?

Postby Odo » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:51 pm

How long does it take metastisized breast cancer to kill you if you do not get treatment?
Odo

Breast And Bone Cancer?

Postby MacBeth » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:52 pm

Hi Meg

Yes - you need to sit down and talk more about it with your mum. Breast cancer can be very slow to progress - even after it has spread to bone. I know lots of women who have had bone spread (called bone metastases) for many years and who still managed to lead a normal life. A lot of the new treatments keep it under really good control - by treatments I mean tablets like Tamoxifen or Armidex and others like them.

News like this is always really upsetting but - once you get over your distress - there will be lots you can do to help your mum. Also - you'll be amazed how normal life can be for all of you - even when you know this is going on in the background.

Go talk to your mum. It's not easy for you to do - but imagine how hard and scary it must be for her too.

Hope that helps

Gordon
MacBeth

Breast And Bone Cancer?

Postby Warenhari » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:53 pm

Why don't you want treatment?
Warenhari

Breast And Bone Cancer?

Postby Shiriki » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:54 pm

There are issues that would make it illuminate except maximum cancers. A experiment is undemanding earlier surgical procedure of this kind after maximum cancers. Why change into is immediately idea she had bone maximum cancers from purely experiment outcomes? it ought to look her medical doctors were jumping the gun in the journey that they idea that, or change into it that the relations or your pal had that operating with the help of their minds, which may be established to be frightened of once you've maximum cancers? Inconclusive doesn't propose that they could't ascertain if it is maximum cancers or not, inconclusive skill the most cancers Markers for her maximum cancers and bone maximum cancers were not helpful -- that is an tremendous element, a lifeless ringer for her relations is, rightlfully, taking it as. The biopsy confirmed this. as far as lighting fixtures up a experiment, some thing from inflamation to scar tissue can illuminate a experiment. Your pal's health care provider knew a experiment on my own in not truthful for diagnosis purposes and did the biopsies to rule out maximum cancers. instinct isn't good, particularly at the same time as it is not the most cancers affected human being's instinct.
Shiriki

Breast And Bone Cancer?

Postby Hyatt » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:58 pm

I just found out that she had it. She said she has known for 2 years and they told her she has another 3-4. Does that sound right if it has went to the bone? I am going to talk to her more about why she wont get treatment tommorow. I dont understand why she wouldnt want to. This is all very shocking for me I have been crying all day.
Hyatt

Breast And Bone Cancer?

Postby Mansel » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:59 pm

Several months, maybe longer! It's a bad way to die! Get treatment!!!!!!
Mansel

Return to Bone Cancer