Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

What Are The Medical Food That Are Best Suited For A Stage Four Bone Cancer Patient?

Discussions relating to bone cancer symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis

What Are The Medical Food That Are Best Suited For A Stage Four Bone Cancer Patient?

Postby Oliphant » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:47 pm

my grandmother is having a bone cancer stage four and i want her to live for a long period of time. pls answer my question.
Oliphant

Postby Von » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:48 pm

Alas virtually the entire people i have identified through the years who ended up with terminal melanoma have handed on into the subsequent world and no longer many have gone into remission by means of Keomo medication have handiest ended up dieing anyway. However people who have had taken it so positive and enjoyed as a lot of life that was once left for them with essentially the most bravest morality i've ever seen. Anyway hello Carol maintain up the great work.
Von

Postby jie58 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:51 pm

Sorry to hear about your grandmother.
I had breast cancer.
I change my diet by eat mostly raw food. 80% raw foods and 20% regular foods and exercising.
I lost over 60 pounds.
Nothing is 100% but some changes might help keep cancer in remission.
I also believe in alternative therapy.
Check out books, websites or healthfood store on cancer alternatives.
If you can afford it or have good insurance, there are cancer clinics in Mexico, Calififornia etc.
That can help your grandmother.

No single food or food substances can protect you against cancer. But scientists believe that the right combination of foods in a predominantly plant-based diet may. Evidence is mounting that the minerals, vitamins and phytochemicals in plant foods interact to provide extra cancer protection. This concept is called synergy.

Here is a list of foods we at AICR get asked about most often.

Beans

Berries

Cruciferous Vegetables

Dark Green Leafy Vegetables

Flaxseed

Garlic

Grapes and Grape Juice

Green Tea

Soy

Tomatoes

Whole Grains http://www.aicr.org/site/PageServer?page...

I hope this helps.
jie58

Postby Colby » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:52 pm

I am sorry to hear that, hope she lives along time....and thanks for caring..

please call Cancer Treatment Centers of America, they will be glad to give the info over the phone, and will even fax a list to you....they did for my friend with cancer.....
Colby

Return to Bone Cancer