Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Requesting Prayer For Divine Healing

Liver Cancer research, treatment and diagnosis discussion

Postby skelly38 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:55 am

MY name is chad vick and i live in knoxville tennessee and im requesting prayer and divine healing for my aunt who has stage 4 liver cancer. im asking GOD to touch and heal her body and if he does not heal her im asking GOD to let her accept the things she cannot change but that he can change. Im ALSO TO REQUESTING PRAYER FOR MY MOTHER HER BLOOD PRESSURE IS ELEVATED IM ASKING GOD TO PROCEED IN SOME TYPE OF DIVINE INTERVENTION WITH HER BLOOD PRESSURE AND IM ASKING GOD TO DELIVER HER FROM CIGARETTE SMOKING GIVE HER THE KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT THOSE THINGS WILL DO TO A PERSON. AND AS FOR MYSELF IM REQUESTING PRAYER FOR MYSELF AS WELL AND FOR ALL THE PEOPLE OUT HERE THROUGH OUT THIS ENTIRE WORLD WORSE OFF THAN IAM FOR GOD TO TOUCH AND HEAL THEM FIRST BEFORE HE ZEROES IN ON ME. I HAVE MILD AFFLICTIONS OF THE FLESH BUT WE ALL KNOW GOD LOVES TO HEAL THE MAJOR AFFLICTIONS OF THE FLESH IF GOD DOES NOT EVER TOUCH AND HEAL ME THEN THAT'S OK TO.
skelly38

Postby Perrin » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:11 pm

Ok Chad

let us deal with this. You have not said whether your aunt and your mother are Christians. You also say you have afflictions of the flesh. There are no big or little sins in God's eyes, so to make your prayers  effective, deal with the problem. Repent because the fervent, effective prayer of a righteous man avails much, which is a way of saying if the conditions arn't right, there is a blockage.

Be practical because God expects us to play our part. If life style change is needed as in the case of blood pressure then pray for your mother to be delivered but also recognise that there are very effective medications for high blood pressure and these can buy you time. in the case of cancer, God can do anything but he has set boundries on our time on the Earth so pray for your aunt to know him and put her faith in him.

Now I will pray for each of you joining my faith to yours.
Perrin

Return to Liver Cancer