Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Sporadic Dizziness/ Black Out??? Hard To Describe.?

Cervical Cancer research and treatment discussions

Postby kenan » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:45 am

Hi, I am not sure what is going on but I don't want to worry anyone if it's nothing and I do want to know if it is something I need to know about so I thought that here would be the best place to ask, anyway, I have had this dizziness that can only be described as sporadic, it comes and goes but it does leave me feeling a little weird, almost like I had to much coffee. When this happens I feel like I black out for I dunno how long but it seem like only a few seconds, like I snap in and out of reality really quickly not missing anything but it makes me a little freaked out.

Also I have a strange bump on my neck it used to be more hard than soft but now it is the total opposite and it moved up a little bit, sometimes it feels like it's not there but then I feel it but its really soft. Sometimes that part of my neck really hurts and the pain runs down my arm and makes that hurt to. I really don't know what to think. I know I should go to the doctor but I really don't want to worry anyone in my family about it.

Any info you could give would be a great help may it be bad or good I want to hear it.

Thank you.
kenan

Postby Sol » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:49 am

Have you been getting enough sleep, food, drink, etc? Dizziness and confusion are often caused by fatigue and malnourishment.

The bump on your neck may be swollen lymph nodes. They aren't serious, but if they are causing discomfort to that extent I recommend you see a doctor.
Sol

Postby Chev » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:03 am

Discover How Simple, Easy Exercises Permanently Eliminate Vertigo and Dizziness And Give You An Awesome Day Every day ? Guaranteed! - http://vertigodizziness.info/eliminate-634.html

All-natural program utilizes simple yet powerful exercises that are guaranteed to permanently cure your vertigo and dizziness.

If you?re sick and tired of being tortured by vertigo, then this is the most important letter you?ll ever read.

+) 19 quick, easy exercises that will naturally eliminate your vertigo symptoms.

+) The exercises come with a fully illustrated guide that shows you step-by-step how to permanently cure your vertigo.

You don?t need any type of surgery, patches, pills, creams, or sprays to make this work.

Discover Right Now - http://vertigodizziness.info/eliminate-634.html

You can live a wonderful life, full of harmony and balance, without having to worry about dizziness and instab
Chev

Postby Bittan » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:40 am

Eliminate Vertigo and Dizziness
Bittan

Return to Cervical Cancer