Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

My Boyfriend Is Mad I Want Him To Get Tested For An Std.. Help?

Cervical Cancer research and treatment discussions

Postby Dalten » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:44 pm

I'm a virgin & my boyfriend is not. He dated this girl for 3 years & she cheated on him. I know her & my boyfriend also had unprotected sex too.

I've been thinking about having sex with him, but I want him to get tested first & he doesn't want to. & I said that if he really loved me, he would do it so I feel safe & he cares about my health. & that made him really mad. He thinks that since he doesn't treat me like sh*t & he's faithful, that's all he needs to do to show he loves me.

Am I in the wrong or is he? What do I do?
Dalten

Postby Scolaighe » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:45 pm

Women deal with a lot of health issues regarding sex.
We get pap smears, have abnormal cervical cells, are more likely to get cancer from HPV...If you are willing to do this just to have sex with him, he should be willing to return the favor.

If he's not, walk away.
Period.

I had an LSIL pap result caused by the HPV virus. I only slept with 2 men and one was a virgin. Of course, the other guy denied giving it to me...but i knew.

If a man is willing to disregard your health, he is willing to disregard YOU if you ever do get sick.
Scolaighe

Postby Berny » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:46 pm

Just f uck him. He wants to get laid and if he has an STD he knows he wont. Thats why he dont want to be checked.mofo
Berny

Postby Manni » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:47 pm

Sorry, but he shouldn't get mad.

When I was with my ex, for some reason my PH changed down there. I started getting more discharge then normal and I started to worry.

I thought my boyfriend cheated, but I never confronted him. I was upfront and honest. I told him that I was experiencing some discharge and asked him to go get tested. He didn't get mad or anything. He just did it. And I got tested as well.

It turned out to be nothing. Just a change in hormones that caused this.

If he's not willing to get tested, then he's not the one for you.
Manni

Postby Salvatore » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:54 pm

Yes he needs a blood test done for herpes. Yes they will ask him to do it
Salvatore

Postby Buadhach » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:57 pm

No! You are not wrong! He is. Do you really want to have sex with someone that isn't willing to make sure he won't harm you? Is that really the person you want to give yourself to? You can't predict if he will be around forever but you know you can never take back a mistake like sex when an STD could be involved. If he is clean then great if not then won't you be glad you checked?
Buadhach

Return to Cervical Cancer