Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Hpv & Cervical Cancer!!! :( Can I Still Get Preganat..please Help!!?

Cervical Cancer research and treatment discussions

Postby Lamont » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:43 am

I have been having these very bad abdominal pains lately and i was reading somewhere, that the same symptoms i have been getting are the same symptoms of cervical cancer. I dont have medical insurance and very low on money to get some. i know my health is important but where can i get health insurance for cheap?? AND... the sadest part is me and my boyfriend want to have a child and am not sure if i have cervical cancer or HPV can i still get pregnat?? PLEASE HELP MY FUTURE IS ON THE LINE!!!!
Lamont

Postby Bocley » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:46 am

You need to go and see a professional. What symptoms are you having?
Bocley

Postby Cat » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:52 am

I have been having these very bad abdominal pains lately and i was reading somewhere, that the same symptoms i have been getting are the same symptoms of cervical cancer. I dont have medical insurance and very low on money to get some. i know my health is important but where can i get health insurance for cheap?? AND... the sadest part is me and my boyfriend want to have a child and am not sure if i have cervical cancer or HPV can i still get pregnat?? PLEASE HELP MY FUTURE IS ON THE LINE!!!!
Cat

Postby camdene » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:53 am

First of all, if you cant visit a doctor to investigate this condition and are "low on money", why on earth would you be thinking of getting pregnant? Prenatal care is vital to a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
Also, who is going to purchase ALL that a new baby needs if you are so strapped for cash.
My suggestion to you is to care for your health.
There are county clinics who see patients on a sliding scale.
Find out if you are healthy enough to concieve.
Then you should think about how you are going to provide for your child.
You may have a vaginal infection or it may be serious.
You need to take care of your health and finances before bringing a baby into the world.
They are indeed precious but EXPENSIVE! Good luck to you

Karen RN
camdene

Postby Ferrell » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:10 am

Cervical cancer is one of the most curable if you catch it soon enough. You need to see a doctor, have a pap test.

In response to your question, yes, you can have a child after having cervical cancer if you catch it soon enough.

This is a link to causes of green urine: http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/green_...

And the Cervical Cancer homepage: http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/types...
Ferrell

Return to Cervical Cancer