Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Stuck Between A Rock And A Hard Place...?

Cervical Cancer research and treatment discussions

Postby Sigwald » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:16 am

the fact that hes not supporting you is just plain wrong, why would he give you an ultimatum like that? i know its hard to hear but he sounds like a jerk. who knows, what hes pulling now may be the beginning to alot of hard decisions hes going to make you deal with.

i wish you and your aunt the best
Sigwald

Postby Beldon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:17 am

Let your bf know he is being an inconsiderate asshole. If you really want to help your aunt and can help her then do it. And if your bf will break up with you that easily it sound like to me that he is looking for an excuse anyway. Your aunt if really sick, and will need the help of someone. My uncle has thoat cancer the let me tell you from experience treatment is tough on them. It will drain her completely. also something your bf should know is treatment has gotten alot stronger the past couple of years therefore it is harder on the body. That maybe why his gpa was able to do it on his own. Just trust your heart girl. I want to leave you with one thing to think about. If your aunt dies while doing chemo will you regret not going there and helping her. And if she survives will she ever reach out for your help again, or will she remember that you told her you wouldn't help when she needed you most.
Beldon

Previous

Return to Cervical Cancer