Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Devastated If Not Implantation, Need Some Advice And Answers?

Cervical Cancer research and treatment discussions

Postby Ayo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:37 pm

Ok so i think i been having implantation bleeding. it started off pink and in mucus, then pink brown and red streak and now just a little brown. all just a little. Im so excited especially after thinking i would never have another baby after removal of stage I cervical cancer about 6 months ago. I have been VERY regular and having some pregnancy symptoms. Im not due for monthly till 1st. What do you think? sound like my chances are better than fair? LZ answer...i keep asking no one answers!
Ayo

Postby rashidi70 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:44 pm

It could be but i always have these symptoms when about to start my period it begins the same way about 2 days before it turns red and flows heavy but implantion usually happens around the time of your period so please don't get discharged it will happen for you it took my friend 3 years to get pregnant and nothing was wrong with her but now she is 7 months pregnant with a boy and must i say i am working on my third i have been ttc for 6 moths now but just take a pregnancy test the day your period is due and i hope you get a positive and me too good luck baby dust.
rashidi70

Return to Cervical Cancer