Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Does Anyone Out There Know Much About Colon Cancer?

Discuss Colorectal cancers

Postby Harriman » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:29 am

my moms boyfriend had colon cancer. it spread to his liver. they removed what they could kept an eye on him and about 5 years later it came back but now it was much bigger. they did some kind of treatment where they put a tube into where his liver is at and they in a way microwaved that area to kill the cancer. i know colon cancer is supposed to be an aggressive cancer. he's very scared of dying and my mom is very scared of losing him. is there any hope? does anyone out there know anyone who has has this type of cancer or has experienced this cancer themselves? and could tell me what we should expect?
Harriman

Postby Destrie » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:37 am

http://www.mindpowerwithhypnosis.com/

I know he cures cancers.

Colon cancer is one that can readily be fixed at a local hospital clinic, you have to not eat for a while and then drink the totally weird orange juice that flushes your bowels until you fart soapsuds, and then they stick a television camera up your bum with snippers on it to cut out the cancer.

One very aggressive cancer is due to Pampilloma virus from letting somebody with warts stick their finger up your bum. That might have a different treatment than the usual.
Destrie

Postby Taylon » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:38 am

Colon cancer isn?t supposed to be an aggressive cancer ? it is a slow growing cancer.

He had stage 4 disease when he was diagnosed and was not curable. His doctors should have told him that. They did a great job on his treatment as only 5% survive 5 years. Hopefully another ablation will give him more time.
Taylon

Postby Farall » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:42 am

properly, i could get a third opinion for helpful. may be the 1st well-being practitioner needs to get wealthy by employing doing a $one hundred,000 colon removal. yet colon maximum cancers is extremely intense ~ if she has it you want it dealt with. My chum became into clinically determined with it 4 months in the past ~ and had all yet a million foot of his colon bumped off and he's purely superb. His analysis became into very very undesirable yet he truly recovered properly and is enjoying golfing and seems great.
Farall

Return to Colon Cancer