Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Colon Cancer Or Stomach Cancer, Or Ulcer?!?

Discuss Colorectal cancers

Postby Beceere » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:33 am

i was bulimic for 2 years when i was 21 but now im 24 and i've been healthy...all of a sudden though, i've been experiencing, what appears to be colon cancer symptoms...chronic bloating, blood in my stool, abdominal pain, and constipation.... the only thing i have not experienced is heart pain or indigestion... i don't see how this is happening to me because i've quit smoking, i rarely drink, i eat healthy and i exercise.
Beceere

Postby Joyanna » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:48 am

You really should make an appointment to see a gastroenterologist.
Joyanna

Postby Dagon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:51 am

Sounds like you have what I have. Don't go straight for the cancer therory. It sounds like Ulcerative Colitis. When mine started showing symptoms I just got back from Iraq and I was having pure bloody stools about 10+ times a day. All those other symptoms are normal too. And Ulcerative Colitis is caused normally by a recent change in your surrounding that may have changed the way your stomach functions properly, like breathing certain air toxins or eating foods your stomach isn't used to. It is an inflammation in the intestinal area that causes Ulcerative Colitis, and it will not go away but will slow down over time. You can have an operation done to remove it, but I heard it is a lot of pain and agony to have it removed.. If not treated carefully, it can turn to Cancer, so I suggest you getting it checked out. That is of course if it is UC. If not, then good luck, but it does sound exactly with what I have.
Dagon

Postby Twain » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:54 am

Here is a thought : GO to the doctor.
Twain

Postby Delane » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:05 am

flow lower back to the surgical operation and notice yet another Dr, it won't be ideal to tell you to attend and notice over some weeks while blood has been in touch. If the Dr examined and observed piles or comparable then it particularly is ideal. yet you're being sensible adequate to nevertheless be annoying and making use of your self silently loopy with the complication and continuously checking a looking. Piles do not exchange bowel strikes or supply you abdo discomfort so which you will make an appointment asap as attempt to get some investigations began. Mucus isn't a symptom of piles the two. flow make an appointment now, with a diverse Dr and stand your floor for an examination or assessments and so on and so on. regardless of it particularly is the quicker you have a diagnosis the safer for you.
Delane

Return to Colon Cancer