Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Can A Diagnosed Benign Tumor Be Found To Be Cancerous Once Removed?

Learn about Thyroid Cancer

Postby Fitzsimons » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:31 pm

Back in September I was diagnosed as having kidney cancer that was accidentally picked up by a CT scan for something else. I had my right kidney removed in October and am healing fine but the scan also picked up a tumor on the left side of my thyroid that Is the size of a golf ball, which I have recently had biopsied and was told it is benign. The doctor is reluctant to remove it as he says it isnt causing me any harm although I am getting pains in my stomach and down the outside of my legs, which I have had for a while. From doing research on the net and knowing other people with thyroid tumours, this could possibly be a side affect although the doctor says it isn't. Also I know a woman who was told her tumor was benign but when it was removed, it turned out to be cancerous. I am now worried that the same could be true for me as the last cancer was only picked up by accident as the CT scan was done to try and find out about the pains in my stomach and legs, which I am still suffering with. Can anyone please help me with this matter?
Fitzsimons

Postby Alen » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:33 pm

My Dear Jacquiline. That is the problem with medical science these days. Benign or Malignant? That is the question. I have read your symptoms and it seems to me that you are having more problems than your medics think. Cancer is linked to the whole Lymphatic System, From upper thight, lower legs, stomach, heart, lung, liver, kidneys, thyroid, from groin to upper cheeks and brain, from under arm to wrist veins.

What medical devices are there at present to give you a complete picture of what is hapenning inside of you? None.! EXCEPT The Gabriel Imaging System, Photographic Breast Cancer Detection System that may give you and your medics some idea of how far any abnormality has spread.

This is a unique Photographic system in deed and I have posted a few thought of my own on the subject of Breat Cancer. They have a video on you tube. Have a look at it, listen to their presentation whole, and then make up your own mind what you want to do next. May be their system will throw more light with your problem

Follow this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oHO5oyjE7E

OR go to www.youtube.com and on the top left, next to their Logo, type in "Photographic Breast Cancer Detection" or "Gabriel Imaging System" and see and hear what it does.

Hope it helps.

Wish you well

Ankul Akashi
Alen

Postby Aram » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:35 pm

If it is a benign tumour they have not made a mistake and can be left but will have to be checked regularly as they can eventually turn malignant, as for your leg pain it can be cause because of the thyroid as the thyroid affects the whole body and the hormones etc which could cause pain in your leg. I have underactive thyroid and take medication and I also have pain down my left hip and leg but i presumed it was due to being 56 years old or the sciatic nerve?. As I said a benign tumour can become cancerous over the years as I had a friend who had a benign tumour behind the eye for 10 years and it did become malignant, Good Luck
Aram

Postby Haven » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:36 pm

Standard treatment for sciatica generally involves a variety of pain-killing drugs and sleep.This will often be capable of lowering suffering in the short-term. The problem is so it only snacks the apparent symptoms of sciatica, meaning the pain frequently earnings at a later date and if you should be enduring for sciatica you know this therefore this is why is the full time to change this with the support of Sciatica SOS from here https://tr.im/dRgoe .

Sciatica SOS is a whole holistic therapy plan based on Nepalese healers'methods to rapidly lower pain and stiffness. Tens and thousands of people have used it to eliminate sciatica in under per week and it's guaranteed by way of a PayPal-verified 100% money back assure! So what are you looking forward to? Grab your copy today!
Haven

Postby Schaeffer » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:41 pm

It wouldn't be deemed anything without a biopsy.
Schaeffer

Postby doherty » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:44 pm

Highly unlikely!!
doherty

Postby taji93 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:53 pm

I cured my sciatica with this natural treatment http://cure-sciatica.info

Normally, I would not answer a question like this as my expertise is generally in medication but I had severe sciatica while I was pregnant with my 3rd child (after having had twins) and I had sciatica so bad that I was finding it difficult to walk. I tried massage therapy and physical therapy and could not take medication

I went to the chiropractor and the pain was instantly relieved. My hips and lower back were out of alignment because I had carried twins the year before. On occasion a Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) can also work but they usually only work on one joint at a time - the chiropractor will do your whole back which works faster. Anyone who does not believe in chiropractors will tell you they are quacks - don't listen.

I don't necessarily believe that chiropractors can cure things like diabetes but they can definitely relieve some types of back pain especially if a pinched nerve is involved which is usually the cause of sciatica.
taji93

Postby Arye » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:01 pm

I was in the same position as you two years a biopsy even a second one

six months later may miss the cancer cells, my doctor advised me to have it

removed which l did with no problems the half of the thyroid remaining is doing

all the work.

All the research l have seen says that lumps even if thought to benign should be

removed
Arye

Postby Luthais » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:03 pm

till they have a pattern of the cells to attempt there is not any way ot telling if the boom on her ovaries is cancerous or benign. that is completely familiar. till a biopsy is performed all they could diagnose is a mass/boom/tumor. upload: Biopsies can on occasion contain only a small pattern of the tissue getting used, on occasion that is extra proper to eliminate the finished boom and then biopsy the lot. that is what they are going to do on the "particular lab" you factor out.
Luthais

Return to Thyroid Cancer