Welcome to Cancer-Forums.net!   

Advertisments:

Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

When People Are On Kidney Dialysis For Kidney Problems, Can They Get Too Much Fluoride From Their Tap Water?

Learn about Thyroid Cancer

When People Are On Kidney Dialysis For Kidney Problems, Can They Get Too Much Fluoride From Their Tap Water?

Postby Gaetan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:11 pm

Yes, a person with healthy kidneys can only eliminate from the body 90% of the fluoride taken in from water, so someone with kidney problems will experience more fluoride retention and its associated health problems sooner and to a more severe degree.

Fluoride causes excitotoxicity in the brain thus causing brain cell death. The nerve cells that connect the higher brain functions to the cortex are particularly susceptible with the result being that long term exposure to even low levels of fluoride is a chemical lobotomy. The victim will lose awareness. Initial symptoms are the same as Adult Attention Deficit Disorder. As the victim gets progressively worse, they become more like having Alzheimer's Disease. The fluoride molecule is often attached to aluminum and can trick the blood/brain barrier into letting it pass, thus being the cause of aluminum contamination in the brain. Aluminum has been suggested as the cause of Alzheimer's. (Much of the fluoride that is added to the water comes from the waste of aluminum manufacturing process and would need to be disposed of as toxic waste if it wasn't sold to the government to be added to the water.) http://www.fluorideresearch.org/374/file...

( http://www.fluoridedebate.com )

Thorazine is one of many drugs that has fluoride as a main ingredient. http://www.sntp.net/drugs/thorazine.htm

Another health problem associated with fluoride is with the thyroid. Fluoride is an iodine antagonist, so it usurps the iodine from the thyroid causing all the symptoms of iodine deficiency even when you are getting enough iodine in the diet. When the thyroid is iodine deficient it can act erratic. It usually gives the symptoms of hypothyroidism but can also erratically give the symptoms of hyperthyroidism. This can cause the symptoms of clinical Depression and Anxiety.

So it's likely that fluoride is actually the cause of the epidemic of Depression and Anxiety that we are having in the U.S. Most anti-depressants which have fluoride as an ingredient or as an element in the active ingredient's molecular compound, have a warning that states that taking the antidepressant when not actually suffering from clinical Depression can cause Depression.

The following is from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride_toxicity

"Poisoning comes from ingesting a large amount of fluoride in a short period of time. Ingesting 3?5 mg/kg may cause symptoms to appear, while the estimated lethal dose is 5?10 g (32?64 mg/kg) in adults and 16 mg/kg in children.[8] Severity of symptoms depends upon the amount of fluoride ingested. These include abdominal pain, diarrhea, dysphagia, hypersalivation, mucosal injury, nausea, vomiting. Electrolyte abnormalities including hyperkalemia, hypocalcemia, hypoglycemia, and hypomagnesemia may occur. Neurological symptoms include headache, muscle weakness, hyperactive reflexes, muscular spasms, paresthesia seizures, tetanic contractions, and tremors. In severe cases, multi-organ failure will occur. Death typically results from cardiac arrest, shock, widening of QRS, and various arrhythmias occur.[8]"

As we can tell from the first sentence, there is a concerted effort to make fluoride in the water seem innocuous. The very people that are telling us that fluoride in the water is a good idea are the same people that once advertised that one brand of cigarettes was good for sore throats. People in white coats perhaps have the ulterior motive of wanting to keep you ill so that they can get more of your business in the form of regular visits. Western medicine as a whole tends to treat only the symptoms without attempting to remove the cause. Doctors know, for example, that cancer thrives on milk protein while normal adult cells do just as well with plant protein which cancerous cells cannot use. Yet they prescribe milk protein weight gain drinks for cancer patients taking chemotherapy. Refer to the book "The China Study." Furthermore, the cause of death will not be reported as fluoride poisoning, but instead will be reported as " cardiac arrest, shock, widening of QRS, [or] various arrhythmias " It may be that the doctor or dentist is merely following what was taught and doesn't know any better. In that case, it is up to you to recognize what your doctor, though his intentions are honest, does not.
Fluoride, even in small doses, is detrimental to everyone's health.

My sources reveal that fluoride may increase the likelihood of getting diabetes and high blood pressure.

http://www.naturalnews.com/fluoride.html
Gaetan

Postby Tihalt » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:18 pm

Tihalt

Postby Cynhard » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:19 pm

You can replacement virtually any sort of bean for kidney beans--but when she can't devour beans in any respect, move on your wellness meals retailer or average meals retailer and seem for a product referred to as TVP--Textured vegetable protein. It's like granola--however you upload water and soak it till it is gentle and you'll use it for virtually any meat substitution. Or the Morning Star Farms organization makes a product referred to as "crumbles" (observed within the freezer) which may also be used the identical manner.
Cynhard

Postby Libby » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:20 pm

Libby

Postby Hanraoi » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:21 pm

http://NaturallyGo.com/Support
Hanraoi

Postby abhibhava14 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:33 pm

When I was on dialysis (my problem was caused by Type 1 diabetes), fluoride was never mentioned, and it was not monitored.
I had monthly labs done which monitored potassium phosphorus, calcium, and more.
The staff told me a lot of foods to either limit or avoid, and lots of patients have to limit fluid intake.
My doctor was very good, and he never mentioned fluoride as a potential poblem.

The National Kidney Foundation ation says "(they) ...have not issued specific recommendations regarding fluoride intake and kidney disease due to the limited available research on the topic."

The two leading causes of kidney failure are diabetes and high blood pressure.
abhibhava14

Postby Togquos » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:36 pm

I couldn't just sit around and do nothing like my doctors suggested.

They didn't want me to do anything or to take herbs or herbal remedies, but I had to try something - they just wanted me to do dialysis!

This program allowed me to take control of my health. I went from Stage 4 to Stage 3 kidney disease.

It was easy to do and my BUN, creatinine and anemia are all in better ranges.

Reversing Your Kidney Disease?
Togquos

Postby Walcot » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:38 pm

My Doctor Told Me the depressing news - "Your Kidneys Are FAILING!"

My worsening kidney disease symptoms included:

- Nausea and vomiting and constant stomach upset

- Passing only small amounts of urine and stopping and starting while urinating

- Swelling in my ankles and lower legs

- Puffiness around my eyes with brain fog and moodiness

- Chronic fatigue and shortness of breath when exerting myself

- Loss of appetite and not wanting to eat at all

- Increasingly higher blood pressure

- Bouts of anxiety and depression

- Muscle cramps which were worse in my legs

That a friend of mine sent me a link to a website (http://NatureHomeCure.com) that helped his Mother. She was just like me, and was suffering with failing kidneys and experienced the same worries and fears I was going through. All I could do was try it and see if it worked.

Here's where the story gets a little strange. Two months later, Instead of my kidneys sliding down the slippery slope of kidney failure and getting progressively worse, they started to get better.

My Doctor could not believe how much improved my kidney function output had increased and my GFR was UP and creatinine levels lower. My kidneys were starting to work again, and removing all the toxins in my body. I got my life back!

Now, I am using this 100% all natural protocol which restored my kidney function and did it naturally, without the use of unnatural man-made pharmaceutical drugs or dialysis. In less than two months my kidneys were on the mend. Now six months later, My kidney's are back to normal again.

Check Website Here : http://NatureHomeCure.com
Walcot

Return to Thyroid Cancer