Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Do You Think It Could Be Leukemia?

Leukemia and blood cancer discussion.

Postby cario » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:59 pm

I was at the doctors yesterday because of all the symptoms I've been having. He didn't do any blood tests but he said it's linked with untreated strep throat and anxiety... What does the pain for leukemia feel like in your joints? Is it an agony pain? Flashing pain? Because I came out with an lumpy rash, itchy skin/scalp. Bruising on lower legs. Muscle pain. Burning sensation on skin. Tingling feet. I get a few flashes of pain in my joints now and then. When I bruise they aren't that big. They are small and go away quite quickly. I'm constantly worrying about my health due to anxiety.. Could anxiety just be causing weird symptoms? I've never had a fever since Christmas. I can do my daily things. And when I touch my legs hard enough they hurt. Does it sound like cancer? Also on my face, my nose is red around it and I have dry skin just under my right nostril. But I haven't got a cold. I'm 19 and healthy. When I'm out with friends or stay at a friends I never seem to have any pain... Is it because when I'm home and it's all I think about it happens?
cario

Postby Tse » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:02 pm

"When I'm out with friends or stay at a friends I never seem to have any pain"

You have friends?
Tse

Postby johan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:07 pm

If your doctor thought you where at risk of cancer he would have tested you for it, it most likely is where you think about the pain so much your mind is believing it and creating a pain, if you're worried go back to the doctor and explain that you're worried you have leukaemia and he will test it. The worst thing to so is go on the internet and look as they generalize and often you will mis diagnose your self, i once thought i had breast cancer and i looked up on the internet and was terrified because every every website was saying it was cancer when i went to get it checked it wad nothing more than tissue growth, so just go to the doctor explain how you feel and have them do tests
johan

Return to Leukemia Forum