Could I Have Leukaemia?

Leukemia and blood cancer discussion.

Could I Have Leukaemia?

Postby Colyer » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:34 pm

Fever and night sweats.

Headaches.

Bruising or bleeding easily.

Bone or joint pain.

A swollen or painful belly from an enlarged spleen.

Swollen lymph nodes in the armpit, neck, or groin.

Getting a lot of infections.

Feeling very tired or weak.

Losing weight and not feeling hungry.

I found these symptoms online and I have all off them the are all signs of leukaemia. I found a letter about 3 years ago hidden by my mam saying I have a high chance of developing it. I asked my mam and she said I would of got it by now. But these symptoms have only just started about 8 month ago, I've been in hospital and the doctors on multiple occasions with infections. Can anyone give me any help have any idea what else it could be? Or any other signs of leukaemia? Thank you xx
Colyer

Could I Have Leukaemia?

Postby Heathley » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:44 pm

Because different types of diseases have fairly similar symptoms it is impossible to tell if you have leukemia, something else or nothing at all from the internet.

Checking symptoms of leukemia online I noticed that your's are almost identical to the symptoms it manifests, that said, I recommend you to immediately see a doctor... If you know you are at high risk, then why didn't you tell the doctor about that months before?
Heathley

Could I Have Leukaemia?

Postby towley » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:46 pm

the indications i think of may well be worse than all that, my cousin died final yule of Leukaemia. i might possibly pass on your medical doctors and get examined for Diabetes. Diabetes situations tiredness, soreness in limbs, and decrease dermis can take a whilst to heal. You dont could have a blood attempt the two,they might do the attempt with a urine pattern as they did me. I even have diabetes and that i had loads of the signs and indicators which you're experiencing. xx
towley

Could I Have Leukaemia?

Postby Hsmilton » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:15 pm

The symptoms you described may very well have other reasons behind them than leukemia. For example several of them are also typical for severe and prolonged B vitamin deficiency. The definitive diagnosis of leukemia is done by blood tests and bone marrow biopsy. However, some symptoms above are also signs of leukemia so I cannot rule it out. Especially if you have a family history of leukemia.

You have been to the hospital, if you have had blood test the doctors would've seen it. You should go to a hospital again and tell them about your condition, if you have those problems you are in clinical condition.

Seek medical help and good luck.
Hsmilton

Return to Leukemia Forum