Useful Links:

American Cancer Society
National Cancer Institute
Cancer Definition

Does This Sound Like Lung Cancer?

Lung Cancer discussions, another of the most common forms of cancer

Postby Charlton » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:24 am

So my friend who is 13 smokes cigarettes like a lot whenever he has the chance and he inhales it and holds it in so it's even worse for him I'd say he smokes about 4 packs a month and like 4 packs a week when he's able to and he's been doing that since he was 7 no joke and he takes lung steroids does heroin rarely when he has the chance but he usually complains about his lungs hurting really badly and then he just says I need a cigarette that'll make it better and that's a regular thing at least once a day usually several times a day he's complaining about that and he just makes up excuses saying its fine that's just what happens when you smoke a lot like I do its not bad and he smokes malboro reds which I heard are one of the worst for u I don't rlly hang out with him anymore and I don't smoke or anything and would never do anything other than weed which I have twice and prob won't again for awhile of I do it would just be socially but does he have lung cancer cause i think he has it or is getting it
Charlton

Postby trowhridge » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:26 am

sorry, I don't buy this one.
trowhridge

Return to Lung Cancer